Acceptable items include:
- General business-related trash
- Food service waste
- Non-hazardous medical garbage
Many businesses and offices produce large amounts of trash that can be recycled. Scrap paper, old reports or file folders, catalogs, mail, phone books, empty cardboard boxes, certain packing materials, and even pop cans can all be collected in your office and saved for recycling.
Front Range commercial recycling pickup dates are scheduled at your convenience when service arrangements are made. Call in pickup is also offered for Waste Connections of Colorado – Denver commercial trash and recycling customers.
Waste Connections of Colorado – Denver provides commercial recycling services for:
Note: We cannot accept shredded paper for recycling.
Waste electronics and computers from residential and non-residential sources cannot be disposed of in solid waste landfills in Colorado.
- Waste electronics contain heavy metals and other harmful constituents that have the potential to contaminate soil and groundwater if not managed and disposed of properly.
Call our friendly customer service representatives at Waste Connections of Colorado – Denver to help you determine the size of dumpster or roll-off container necessary for your Front Range business.
For commercial Denver Metro waste collection customers there are several advantages to using a dumpster or roll-off container. Both dumpsters and roll-offs provide cost effective, hassle-free waste management and can be temporarily or permanently placed on-site to meet the unique needs of your business. Contact us at (303) 288-2100 to learn more about our Front Range Dumpster and Roll-Off service options.
|2 Yard (available with wheels)||3′||6′|
|3 Yard (available with wheels)||4′||3’6″|
- Containers should never be positioned underneath overhead power lines to avoid danger of electrocution or damages to vehicles
- Toxic, hazardous, liquids, or flammable materials are not allowed in the containers
- Do not overload the containers. If can is filled over the top, we cannot dump.
- Containers can be placed on a driveway or concrete slab
- Keep children away from all containers
Before ordering a container, it is wise to measure the area where you want the roll-off driver to unload the container and to check that there are no overhead hazards like power lines and tree branches.
The images below show the truck unloading a roll-off container to a site. Note the overall length needed and up to 20 feet of aerial space is needed for safe container delivery and pickup.
*This is the only size available for dirt, rock, concrete, asphalt, or asphalt shingles.
What is a waste audit?
Request ServiceA waste audit is an analysis of your building’s waste stream. Waste audits identify what types of recyclable materials and waste your business generates and how much of each type is recovered for recycling or is discarded. By using the data we collect, we can help your business identify the feasibility of enhancing its recycling efforts and potential cost savings by identifying:
- Municipal Waste
- Electronic Waste
- Recyclable Material
- Yard Waste
- Hazardous Waste (solvents, waste containing heavy metals, oil-based paint, etc.)
- Universal Waste (fluorescent bulbs, batteries, pesticides, thermostats, etc.)
- Other Waste
What are the benefits of a free waste audit?
- Peace of mind knowing your business is meeting legal disposal requirements.
- Your business will recycle more, which diverts useful materials from the landfill, reduces air and water pollution, and conserves natural resources.
- Your business may reduce the volume and/or frequency of solid waste disposal and hauling costs.
Through recycling and proper composting, your business can save money by avoiding disposal and hauling costs. Many recyclable items can be sold on the market as a source of revenue. A waste audit by Waste Connections of Colorado – Denver can help your organization identify these potential savings and revenue opportunities in your current commercial waste service.