For fallen trees on private property, Republic Services will collect up to two (2) cubic yards per resident per collection. Bundled brush in lengths of no more than four feet and no more than 50 pounds in weight can be picked up during the regular residential collection without additional charges.
Republic will collect up to twelve (12) cubic yards of un-bundled brush, rubbish, or limbs, per year for each residential customer on an on-call basis for no additional cost. Call Republic Services at (817) 317-2424 to schedule a pickup.
Republic Waste Services
Republic Waste Services, Inc., known locally as Republic Services, is the City of Southlake’s garbage and recycling provider. Read below for more information about residential and commercial garbage and recycling service in Southlake.
- Republic Services offers twice per week curbside pickup of trash/solid waste.
- Establishing / Making Changes to Service – The City of Southlake Utility Billing Department manages all residential trash and recycling accounts. To find out how to establish a new account or make changes to an existing account, click on “Establishing or Making Changes to Service” above.
- Establishing / Making Changes to Service – Republic Services manages all commercial trash and recycling accounts. To establish new service or make changes to an existing account, please contact Republic’s Customer Service Line at (817) 317-2424.
- Call Republic Services Customer Service at (817) 317-2424, this number is helpful if you need to report a missed pickup, arrange for a special service such as a bulk collection or need to check your collection schedule.
- For other customer service issues with Republic Services, please contact the City of Southlake at (817) 748-8029.