Carpets bring comfort and a feeling of warmth to our home. They emphasize the individual style of the room, help to zone the space and even hide the shortcomings of the floor. With the help of a carpet or carpet flooring, you can easily change the interior and refresh it. However, there are disadvantages to such a coating. Photos from the gallery kimmiekare.co.nz speak eloquently about this:
- carpets need constant care, they can’t just be washed with a rag, like laminate;
- for such a coating, special detergents and brushes are required;
- carpet, especially with natural pile, can provoke allergy attacks in people prone to it;
- it is especially difficult to take care of a coating with a long pile, dust, small debris, hair and animal hair accumulate in carpets;
- a powerful vacuum cleaner, preferably with a turbo brush is needed.
No matter how you clean your favorite carpet, sooner or later it will need professional care. This is especially true for light coatings. Only professionals will be able to completely remove even the oldest dirt, insects, small dust mites, resistant strains that cannot be cleaned at home.
Professional cleaning of carpets and furniture does not just allow you to mechanically clean the item, it refreshes the color and returns the pile to its original appearance — it rises, becomes brighter, and completely removes any unpleasant odors that accumulate in carpets. Therefore, if you do not want to change the carpet, but its appearance has ceased to suit, professional cleaning is the best option in terms of price and time costs.
Image by Michal Jarmoluk from Pixabay