Parents do not always have a clear idea of how to provide a healthy diet for their kids. Experts from feedinglittles.com are ready to help with healthy and varied diet for children.
Start early to teach kids to eat right. Food preferences are formed at an early age, so offer the baby a variety from the cradle. Like or dislike for certain foods and dishes is determined even in infancy. In addition, many parents simply have difficulties with feeding process, especially in case of little kids. Tips below will help you deal with this problem.
- Diversify the baby’s diet and offer favorite dishes at every meal, supplementing them with new food stuff.
- Limit distractions while eating, for example, cartoons or toys.
- Keep track of the portion size. It is better to reduce the dish size. If necessary, your kid will ask for seconds.
- During the day, children’s appetite changes. Therefore, your child may not be hungry when you offer food.
- Make sure that the feeding time is not too late and the kid is not tired.
- Persuasion, threats or screams will not force your baby to eat.
- Involve your kid in cooking and choosing new food stuff.
- Reduce the number of snacks and drinks (except water) between main meals.
- Figure out the baby’s nutrition style. For example, your kid eats breakfast well, but eats for dinner poorly or vice versa.
Be patient and you will succeed!
Image by boaphotostudio from Pixabay