- Garbage service is provided twice weekly to residents on Monday and Thursday, Tuesday and Friday or Wednesday and Saturday of each week depending on where you live.
- All garbage and recycling must be placed curbside between 6 p.m. the day before and 7 a.m. on the scheduled garbage collection day.
- Solid waste placed at curbside for collection shall be contained in plastic bags or other sealed disposable containers. No containers intended to be emptied and returned for reuse, such as trash cans, shall be allowed. *
- Bags should be securely tied to prevent spillage and should contain no sharp objects that could cause injury to collection crews.
- Bags should not weigh in excess of 50 pounds to prevent breakage and scattering of garbage.
- View the Residential garbage pick-up day, and recycling pick-up day of service.
In the event that you have regular Saturday residential curbside service and your home or route is missed, call Waste Management, the City’s waste collection service provider to report and have your missed service corrected on Saturday or the next business day by calling 800.800.5804.
Solid waste placed at curbside for collection shall be contained in plastic bags or other sealed disposable containers. No containers intended to be emptied and returned for reuse, such as trash cans, shall be allowed.
More: If you need to ship a car from point A to point B, checking insurance coverage is very important. You have to make sure that your carrier has a liability insurance in case something happens to your vehicle during transportation. The amount of the coverage is also important, especially when it comes to transporting rare classic cars. According to Paysafe Escrow, most reputable carriers will have $50,000-$100,000 in coverage, so additional insurance is always a good idea.