- To schedule a special trash pick up, call – (262) 367-6040.
- All trash and/or recyclables must be placed outside, ready for pick up by 7:00 a.m. on your designated day.
- Trash may be placed anywhere on the driveway from just outside the garage to the edge of the street with a clear path to the containers.
- To avoid mistaken pickup, keep non-collection items at least 10 feet from trash to be collected.
- Trash and recyclables are collected together on the same day.
- If you should need a blue recycling can, call Advanced Disposal at (262) 367-6040. You may still use your old blue recycling bin.
- A one-day delay in scheduled collection will occur within the same week after the following holidays if the holiday falls on a weekday: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. If the holiday falls on a Saturday or Sunday, collection will occur on your regular day.
- Commercial, industrial and institutional property should make private arrangements for trash collection.
Find out your collection day!
For more information, contact Advanced Disposal at – (262) 367-6040. Click here to find out if there is a delay in trash pickup.
Image by Manfred Richter from Pixabay