- Residential, please call Town Hall at (904) 264-9565
- Commercial, please call Advanced Disposal at (904) 695-0500
Curbside garbage service
- Pick-up every Monday and Thursday
- Place your garbage cans curbside by 6:00 a.m. of your scheduled garbage collection day.
- All household waste must be containerized in standard containers and placed at curbside. Household waste should not be mixed in the same container as yard trash.
- No filled standard container or individual item should exceed 50 lbs. in weight.
- Construction demolition debris is limited to one cubic yard per week (containerized if practicable) and should be set out along with household garbage.
- No pick-up holidays include Thanksgiving and Christmas Day. Normal Monday pickups will take place on Tuesday and normal Thursday pick-ups will take place on Friday.
Curbside yard waste services
- Pick-up every Wednesday
- Yard waste is limited to 5 cubic yards (4′ x 4′ x 8′) per service day.
- Containerized or non/containerized yard waste should be placed adjacent to the street on regular pickup day.
- All stumps, trees and limbs, except for palm fronds not suitable for containerization, shall be cut into lengths no longer than 5′ and stacked in manageable piles.
- No single stump, tree or limb shall exceed 50 lbs. in weight.
- All grass clippings, leaves and similar vegetative debris shall be kept separately from branches and limbs.
- Yard waste should not be placed in the same container as household waste.
- No pick-up holidays include Thanksgiving and Christmas Day. Normal Wednesday pick-ups will take place on Thursday.
Curbside bulk items collection
- Bulk waste will be picked up one time weekly on scheduled days and routed based on call-ins from customers and route drivers.
- Residents are encouraged to call 904-695-0500 to schedule pickup of bulk items.
Image by Cifer88 from Pixabay