Residential and Commercial Trash Services Heflin | Roll-Off Services

Commercial trash Services

Trash Service / December 6, 2016

Commercial trash service is available to all county businesses approved through the Waste Profile Program. Trash must be designed to pre-screen commercial trash and identify whether it is suitable for disposal in the County's Solid Waste Management System. Hazardous waste is prohibited by law. Each customer wishing to dispose of commercial waste streams in Hillsborough County is required to complete and submit a countywide Solid Waste Profile Form prior to disposal.* All waste delivered by Commercial Customers will have standard commercial disposal charges, or tipping fees applied (see Scale House Tipping Fees ).

General Waste Disposal

Commercial business customers disposing of general type waste streams such as (but not limited to) paper, plastic, cardboard, wood pieces, foodstuffs, etc. and contracting for service with a Franchise Hauler, must complete the Solid Waste Profile Form. See the instructions above.

Special Waste Disposal

Non-hazardous waste materials requiring special handling or that may be contaminated, must receive special approval prior to disposal. Examples include asbestos-containing materials, industrial process waste (filter cake, sand blast media, sludge, etc.), and incinerator ash. Please contact the Solid Waste Management Division at (813) 209-3045 or send an email to PUD to obtain a form for Special Waste. These waste streams may require analytical testing and usually require an in-house committee review for consideration of approval.

Non-Acceptable Waste

  • Bio-hazardous waste
  • Containerized waste
  • Hazardous waste
  • Liquid waste
  • Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs)
  • Radioactive waste
    Sealed, 55-gallon drums

Create a Solid Waste Profile

If your business has a contract for waste hauling service with one of the Franchise Haulers listed above or plans to self-haul waste, you may need a waste profile before you can dispose of your waste. Request a waste profile by emailing with your contact information and a description of your waste or by calling (813) 272-5680. Commercial facilities that only have yard waste for disposal do not need to obtain approval.