Trash Removal Service in Orlando, FL - Orlando Junk Removal

Trash Removal Orlando

Trash Removal / December 24, 2016

How can I dispose of my natural Christmas tree? Remove all decorations and tinsel from your Christmas tree. Place the tree curbside on your regular yard waste day. If your tree is more than 6 feet tall, please cut it in half before placing it curbside. Since we recycle all yard waste, your tree will be recycled.

How do I dispose of bulky items (large items)? What can I do with an old sofa or other large item? To schedule a bulk or large item pick up, contact our office via email or call us @ 407-246-2314. You may place a large item at the curb on your normal yard waste day. We collect appliances, lawn mowers, furniture and other large household items. To avoid incurring additional charges if a claw truck has to be sent out, place one item out on your yard waste day each week.

I need to dispose of an old stove, refrigerator or washer, what should I do?
To schedule a large item pick up, contact our office via email or call us @ 407-246-2314 Our large item collection includes these items which we call “white goods.” For safety reasons you are required to remove the doors from refrigerators and freezers before you place them curbside to ensure that children will not become trapped in them.

Will my garbage and recycling be picked up on holidays? Garbage and recycling are picked up on all holidays except Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Will you take old paint cans with my trash? Please do not put cans with wet paint in with your garbage. If the cans are OPENED, cleaned out and the leftover paint is dry, you may put them in with your garbage. Paint and other hazardous materials can be taken to specific sites in Orange County that are equipped to handle them. Please refer to our section on Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) for locations and phone numbers.

How can I get rid of old oil from my car? Automobile oil is also a hazardous material. In addition to the Orange County sites listed in the Household Hazardous Waste section, there are some department stores such as K-Mart and other auto supply stores that will accept used automobile oil. Please see our Household Hazardous Materials (HHW) section for more information.

Where can I dispose of LP gas bottles? These containers are considered hazardous materials and must be disposed of accordingly. Please see our section on Household Hazardous Waste Information page for the two sites that presently accept these containers.

How can I dispose of electronic equipment? Household electronics include computers, TVs, VCRs, fax machines, CD players and stereos. The Orange County Landfill accepts these items at the Household Hazardous Waste Facility, Monday through Sunday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. You can also take them to the L.B. McLeod Road Transfer Station on Wednesdays and Saturdays between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. This free service is available to eligible Orange County (and City of Orlando) residents. Proof of residency is required. An attendant is present at the facility to assist with unloading.

How to report a stolen trash cart online? If your garbage cart has been stolen please follow this link, OPD online reporting of a crime. You can call our offices directly with the case number to have your cart replaced.

Who should I contact for garbage or recycle cart repair? If either cart is in need of repair, email

How may I start/stop a garbage collection account? To open a garbage collection account please contact OUC (Orlando Utilities Commission) at 407-423-9018, or go to,