Accurate trash Removal Jobs
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
The Warehouse Associate II performs a variety of material handling duties associated with the warehouse.
- Able to install, with clean joints and accurate measurements, all Gallery design boards using ceramic tile, mosaics, stone etc.
- Performs weekly inventory of entire sample department and orders low stock items.
- Fills sample bins with sample stock boxes that contain overage as bins run low.
- Accounts for all samples received from inventory orders and maintains records.
- Puts away, in correct bins/slots, all samples received, on a timely basis.
- Maintains clean and organized facility by sweeping, trash removal, etc.
- Maintains accurate records of supplies required for design boards and accomplishing all tasks.
- Maintains a safe working environment by obeying all safety rules as outlined in the Safety program and by reporting all accidents, unsafe conditions and acts to management.
- May wait on customers in Gallery when overly crowded.
- General assistance in Gallery includes, changing light bulbs within 10-12 foot high range, paint
- touch up, sweeping interior and exterior and picking up trash in parking lot and exterior Gallery walkways as requested by Management
Education & Knowledge:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience installing tile/stone/glass and general woodworking 1-2 years minimum experience
- Experience utilizing wet saw with accurate measurements
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth.
Company Match on 401k
Employee Purchase Discount
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant (EEO/AA M/F/D/V).